Nothing grows in the soil of rejectionLearner Support Enterprises has diversified its services and products to embrace the digital age.
About UsOnline tuition is a harbinger of the future of education and is also cost effective.
Learner Support Enterprises has diversified its services and products to embrace the digital age. Learner Support Enterprises in addition to conventional tuition now offers synchronous and asynchronous online tuition. Ten years of experience in the field of primary and secondary school education as a learner support specialist has progressed to the digital age in education – learner support in online tuition.
Asynchronous online tuition is virtual tuition done over the internet. Synchronous online tuition is conducted over the internet face-to-face in real time. Any learner in possession of or having access to a computer together with internet coverage, can avail themselves of friendly, convenient and cost effective online tuition as an option. Learner Support Enterprises online tuition breaks down geographical barriers. With the digital age fast becoming a “mindset” online learner support tuition is the best next step.
Primary and secondary school learners are conversant with the digital age. It is a medium that researchers say, both excites and motivates the learner whether in the classroom or at home.
Ultimately the core value of Learner Support Enterprises remains optimal learning in every tuition.
Mary-Ann Alho BA;BA (HONS)
- Learner has undivided attention.
- Learning takes place in a controlled learning environment.
- Tutor-directed with little or no distraction.
- Embedded in every session a 3- pronged approach that provides optimal learning.
- Learning styles are assessed with subsequent individual attention.
- Circumvents any inhibitions.
- Optimal learning with individual attention a guarantee.
Rate: R375 per hour.
Premises: 49 Chesham road, Bryanston Ext 4.
Virtual Online Tuition
- Flexible hours.
- Downloads a specific tutorial from the website.
- Will include a soundbyte and/or audio visual.
- Refers to academic calendar to respond by deadline.
- Uploads the completed work task for tutor correction.
- Learning by sensory perception.
Rate: R275 for internet library usage and tutorial per hour.
Premises: In the convenience of your home or your preferred choice.
- More than 2 learners and less than 5.
- Real-time online tuition, tutor focused, coupled with interactive communication with other online students requiring the same body of knowledge. For example grade 12 Afrikaans setwork Hoopvol:. Identiteit as n belangrike tema.
- Discussion is encouraged and a measure of collaborative learning is embedded in the hourly session.
- Scheduled time according to the online schedule as published in the online calendar.
- Downloads the short essay topic and uploads the completed essay in compliance with the work task deadline, coupled with two-way interactive communication
Rate: R275 per person per hour.
- Tuition that takes place online.
- Sessions are customized in real time over the internet.
- One-on-one tuition.
- Individual attention.
- Booking for a session at least 24 hours prior to time and date required.
- Interactive learning.
- Undivided attention and 3 pronged approach to each session for optimal learning.
- Downloads any work task and uploads completed task within the hourly time frame.
Rate: R375 per hour.
Premises: in the convenience of the home or other preferred place with internet and computer access.
Tutorials Available Online
- Hoopvol. Afrikaans (gr 11-12) Die Tema van Identiteit (AFR 001)
- Hoopvol. Afrikaans (gr 11-12) Die liefde is die hoogste gebod (AFR 002)
- Hoopvol. Afrikaans (gr 11-12) Dwelms misbruik en verslawing (AFR 003)
- Hoopvol. Afrikaans (gr11-12) Verhoudinge en verwantskappe (AFR 004)
- Hamlet. English (gr 11-12) The theme of Revenge (ENG 001)
- Hamlet. English (gr 11-12) The role of the witches (ENG 002)
- Hamlet. English (gr 11-12) Discuss Hamlet’s feigned madness (ENG 003)
DemoView an example of the tuition videos
Find us with Google MapEnter a starting point and click "Calculate route":